Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Video feature on iPods not a big deal

Apparently many iPod users are that excited about the video feature on their iPods. According to a recent study, iPod users haven't been using the video feature that much. I would rather watch videos on my portable DVD player then with an iPod or my Lifedrive. Plus I don't have to convert a DVD or purchase a second copy of a movie I already own.

"A new report from Nielsen Media Research finds that while video iPods are popular devices, consumers aren't exactly embracing the video aspect. The research effort revealed that videos accounted for less than 1 percent of content items played by iPod users on their devices or through iTunes. The number climbs to a mere 2.2 percent when counting video iPod users only."

READ MORE

0 comments: