Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Using Windows Live Writer Beta

I saw this mentioned over  at Tams Palm and I thought I'd give it a try myself. Windows Live Writer is a new program from Microsoft that allows a person to post to their blog without logging on to their blogs "dashboard". Windows Live Writer shows you a preview of your post as you type it. Right now I'm looking at this post and it looks just like it will when I post it. I can still insert links, pictures, tags, and there is even an insert map function. Something I will have to try. I'll let you know how it goes.

1 comments:

Antoine said...

Interesting. What other uses are your getting out of Live Writer?

Do you see any benefit to using it for your pastorial duties, or is it not yet mature enough to consider using for such a task?