Saturday, November 04, 2006

Looking for a memo replacement for you Palm PDA? Try PsMemo

A Palm Addict forum user, Wayne L, mentioned a really great app called Psmemo. It is a memo replacement app. I've been wanting something to replace my built-in memo app as it was far to simple for me, but I didn't want a huge program and I wanted something that supported a 320x480 screen. Well, Psmemo does this and more. I can now navigate thru my memos using my 5 way d-pad. Yes, you can do this with the built-in memo app, but you can't scroll thru the categories using the 5 way d-pad as you can in Psmemo. I've also wanted a popup menu when you tap on a memo so you can delete it and now I can. Psmemo also has another interesting delete feature, where you tap on a trash can and then select the memo you want to delete. Very nice. Overall, I like this app a lot and I think many of you would too.

Psmemo (translated page)

0 comments: