Thursday, November 09, 2006

Do you listen to sermons via a mp3 player?

I'm curious to know if any of you listen to sermons via mp3 player or
your PDA/Treo? I've myself do on occasion, but for the most part, I
listen to them via the radio or my desktop PC. However, I have found
myself slowing listening to more sermons via my Creative Zen Nano Plus
and my Lifedrive. After all since my Lifedrive is with me wherever I
go, listening to a sermon is just a tap away. Also how important is a
digital format for you messages? Do you have a CD ministry or do you
post your messages on a website whether your own or another?
Please share your thoughts via the comment link below.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!

Yes, I listen to mp3 files of sermons on my Treo, mostly during my one hour commute by bus each way four days a week.
The church I grew up in, though, has sermons on their Web site as m3u files, so I had to buy a program that "converts" m3u files to mp3 format.