Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Free 5 GB of online storage.

I recently signed up for Xdrive. This service offers you 5 GB of online storage for free. Once you've uploaded the data you want you can access it from any computer with an internet connection, even a mobile device. I read in the 1src forums that someone had setup a music playlist for Pocket Tunes to stream. They were using a Treo 700p. I've not loaded anything up  yet, I plan to download the Xdrive desktop software and give it a whirl. I'll probably load my my entire USB stick to it as I have several files and programs that I use when fixing others computers. Could be handy to have them always available. As many times as I fix computers at the church or church members houses, having all these programs and files online would be a big help.

0 comments: