Friday, November 03, 2006

Mobile Ministry Magazine Reviews eBible for the Palm OS

A. Jay Sutton over Mobile Ministry Magazine recently reviewed eBible for the Palm OS. I already have eBible myself on my handheld and I love the ability to add more content and the variety of content Thomas Nelson has available. Here is an excerpt form the review.

"I received my evaluation version of eBible almost two weeks ago and have been using it almost exclusively since then. I use Bibles on my Palm OS devices mostly as a quick reference, or as a way to follow along when a pastor is preaching a sermon where he goes various places in the Bible. Also, I like to be able to compare versions from time to time during a church service or something like that. There are many features in eBible for Palm OS that make it a very desirable electronic Bible..."

0 comments: