Monday, November 06, 2006

Some quick thoughts.... Treo 680, free sermon downloads, and the Bible in doc format

I know a lot of Palm users were hoping for the Treo 680 to be released, but unfortunately it wasn't. I was at my local cingular store and I was told that they were not expecting the device until the end of the month. So that's a bummer for most of us. Treonauts is reporting about a cingular rebate form that has the Treo 680 and Treo 750 listed on it.

Over the weekend, I visited Ambassador Baptist College's website and found they have quite a few sermons available for download. All of them are in mp3 format and are freely available. Dr. Ron Comfort is an excellent preacher and his messages are really good. I hope if you have an opportunity that you will download one and take a listen. I think you will be glad you did.

Not sure if I mentioned this before, but if you would like ebooks and use an ebook reader, you might want to check out Edgar's Pilot BibleDoc. It has the entire Bible in doc format and once again it's free.

0 comments: