Friday, November 24, 2006

Some new tech stuff coming my way.

Well, for the mere price of $35, I was able to pick up a 200 GB SATA hard drive, an iPod dock, and a bag for my portable DVD player. Of course, this is what I will pay after rebates. In regards to rebates, I've only had one company that gave me trouble getting the rebates. It took me almost a year to get back about $200 worth of rebates. I had to send letters even telling them that I would contact my local general attorney. Needless to say in about a month's time, I received my checks. I'm glad to see businesses opt for online services as they have worked out well for me. My money comes back fast and I like that.

If you would like to share what gadget stuff you purchased, please feel free to do so in the comments.

0 comments: