Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Trying Ubuntu Christian Edition

Over this past weekend, I did install Ubuntu Christian Edition on my PC and I must admit that I was impressed. The install was the easiest thing for me, as I had a bit of trouble. I did add a second harddrive to my PC in order to do so, which made it a whole lot easier for me. If you haven't tried Linux, and you want to, take a look at this sites as they were a help to me.

PC Mechanic

Ubuntu Forums

Ubuntu - The official site

Some might be wondering why did you try this? Well, I guess because I could. Really I think the Ubuntu Christian Edition could be very useful for those who need an OS, but don't have the money for one. Since Ubuntu CE comes with Bible software, internet filter, Open Office Suite, FireFox, and a host of other apps, it really is worth checking it out! Plus its completely free.

0 comments: