Monday, October 02, 2006

Palm Download: The Black Arrow by Robert Louis Stevenson

I don't usually read books from my Palm Lifedrive, but as fall approaches here in Western NY, I figure I'll have a bit more time to read since it'll be quite cold outside. One of the titles I have wanted to read is The Black Arrow by Robert Louis Stevenson. I found a free copy of it at Memoware, a popular ebook download site, and I've downloaded it to my PDA. So, tonight, I'll plan on starting the book. Nothing beats reading a real book, but since I don't feel like shopping for this one, I'll gladly try it on my Palm. This ebook comes in several formats: iSilo3, Doc, PalmReader, & TomeRaider. I also use ereader by Palm which is also free. Such a great combination.

So anyone else like to read ebooks?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Weird, JB, simply uncanny. I had been searching for this book and found it at Memoware a couple of weeks ago. It was a childhood favorite, and I could not believe I had found it.

Now if only I could find Watership Down...