Thursday, October 19, 2006

Sitting in the doctors office

Right now I'm sitting in the xray waiting room so I can get my knee xrayed. I injuryed it while playing basketball with my teenagers. I actually injured it over a month ago and didn't get it checked out until now because its still not healing properly. This whole experience reminds me of sin that is not taken care of. When we don't take care of sin, our spiritual lives don't just get better. We become spiritually unhealthy and in order to ge better, we need to go to the Great Physician and take care of it right away. Sin will always make for a weak servant of God.
I'm also glad I had my Lifedrive with me today as I've been able to input my future doctors and therapy appointments. Putting these things off is never good.

0 comments: