Friday, October 13, 2006

Stuck at home!

Right now, I'm stuck at home because we hahve had a record breaking snow fall on Friday, October 13. We are without power right no meaning I have no interent connection and am using my cellphone and Lifedrive to connect online. Its another great reason to have a Lifedrive. So for now, I'll be enjoying my family and a little break from my normal day's activities. So probably no new posts today as I'll be quite busy elsewhere helping others out where I can. We are not expecting to have power back until Tuesday and that also means limited posting over the next few days, but I will do my best to keep you all informed in how I've used my Lifedrive to keep up to date with weather reports and other local news. I'm truly blessed to be able to have a tool like my lifedrive to assist me during this snow storm.

0 comments: