Saturday, October 28, 2006

Shopping at Sam's Club

While I was waiting in the checkout line, the older gentleman behind me began to set down about 6 or so of those whole chicken rotisseries. I made a quick comment that he must be really hungry tonight. He laughed and said he was buying them for their church's Everyone's Birthday celebration. I found out that he was the pastor of the church and we had a good conversation as we waited in line. His church recently purchased another church building and would be moving in very soon. He was also excited to see a young person attending church. I didn't have the heart to tell him I was almost thirty- well maybe I just can't stand that thought at all! Anyways, I was glad to have meet him and speak with him. I love Christian fellowship. That's part of the reason that I started this website to be able to meet with other Believers. What has surprised me most is how many Christians are gadget geeks too. It's fun to be able to share about my love with gadgets with other Christians just like me and still be able to talk about my faith as well. What a blessing!

0 comments: