Saturday, October 21, 2006

Some interesting gadgets from ThinkGeek.


I am a big fan of Swiss Army Knives. Ever since I watched Macgyver as a kid, I have tried to have a Swiss Army Knife with me at all times. For awhile I used a Leatherman, but recently I went back to using a Swiss. I purchased it at Amazon and its called the Swiss Army Explorer Plus. It has everything I need. However, ThinkGeek has the ultimate Swiss Army Knife, it is called the Giant Swiss Army Knife and it has 85 tools. The knife is huge and so is it's price- $899.99. You definitely can't call this one a pocket knife. It would need its own tool box!
Another Macgyver favorite is Duct Tape. Duct tape can fix anything. It's the WD-4o of the tape world. So if you are a heavy duct tape using considering outfitting yourself with a Duct Tape wallet from ThinkGeek. Now that's high class. It's made of a special type of duct tape that won't get sticky or peel away.
Hey, either one of these will make a great Christmas gift! Of course the Giant Swiss Army Knife is rather expensive, so you might want to stick with the Duct tape wallet! :)

0 comments: