Monday, October 09, 2006

Just some thoughts...

I've been working on the new Blogger beta and will probably switch over to it in the near future. I like it as it seems to be a bit easier to work with. Not sure I understand all that I can do with it yet, but its exciting to learn something new.

This Wednesday night I am preaching for our church's midweek service. As I prepare, my Lifedrive comes in real handy for these. For me, I'm constantly thinking of what to say as I preach. And outside my preparation time, I'll "multitask" in my head thinking of my message. While I do this, I'll use my Lifedrive to jot down quick notes of thoughts and ideas usually using Diddlebug or my Memos application. Once my outline is complete, I'll review it on my Lifedrive a few times before I preach it. I do not preach from my Lifedrive as I like printing off my message and seeing it on paper.

Also today, I'm heading out with some of the young people from the church and school to visit a college in Seneca, PA. I've already got a lot information stored in my Lifedrive for this trip. I also take screen shots of maps online to put in my PDA so I'll not get lost on my way. I've been here to this college before to preach, but that was 3 years ago. So, I'll definitely be needing some additional resources for the trip. ;) Keep us in your prayers as well travel. I'll try to post some on the way if I can.

0 comments: