Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Tips for Google Calendar users.

I love Google calendar. So much so, that it has almost replaced my PDA's calendar. The reason for this is I can sync Google Calendar to my phone with goosync and even send appointments from my phone to gCal. Last week, Lifehacker posted some tips for Google Calendar users. I forgot to post about the post, so today I'll post about that post!

"The Web Worker Daily weblog has a great post diving into the finer points of making Google Calendar a more productive calendar tool.For example, the post points out this handy little Greasemonkey script that adds a small red line to your calendar displaying the current time (pictured above) so you have a frame of reference for how close an upcoming appointment is."

Source: Lifehacker

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, as far as Google Calendar sync with PDA goes, there is a new kid in town: SyncMyCalMobile (www.syncmycal.com).