Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Apple TV is official shipping and soon to be available in stores this weekend.


If you've been following Apple TV since its announcement, you're probably glad to see it finally shipping and soon to be available in stores. I for one am interested in one, but practically speaking I don't think I'll buy one until I have purchased a HDTV. I'm wondering if a lot of people will buy these things and find out that they won't work with their current TVs. I also don't see a real need to have one of these devices as I'm limited to iTunes content. IF Apple allows more content to be played (i.e. Internet videos, etc.) this could be a very useful device. Here are a few links to other views and opinions of Apple TV.

Apple TV Has Landed by David Progue, NY Times Tech

From PC to TV -- via Apple by By Walter S. Mossberg and Katherine Boehret

Hands-On Impressions: What You Don't Already Know About AppleTV from Gizmodo

Apple TV unboxing
from Mac Daily News

Apple TV's official site
from Apple

0 comments: