Friday, March 09, 2007

Change.

For a while now, the Lord has directed me to begin looking at moving on from my current place of ministry. I'm not one for mentioning things like this as I keep things to myself. My church family knows that I am looking at moving to the next place of service and seeking God's will in the matter.

I must admit that the beginning hasn't been easy. I struggle with what to do, where to go, and when it's going to happen. I'm sure that is no different from anyone else that looks for their next job or place of service.

My wife, kids, and I are excited about this and we do look forward to God providing us with the right place at the right time. I'm seeing this time in my life as God using this as a test of my faith and a showing of His Providence in my life. I always love looking back and saying, "Wow, look how God worked that all out." That to me is what makes being a Christian so exciting and wonderful.

From time to time, this process will slow down the TGP and posting news, tips, etc. I will do my best to keep up with the posts as I've found this to be an excellent way for me to relax and share things I have learned or read about. So, if you would, please pray for my family and me as we work through these next steps in our ministry.

0 comments: