Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Music Recommendation: Awesome God: An a Cappella Worship Series


Finding great Christian music can be difficult, especially finding something that is uplifting and fresh. Having Godly, Christian music is also very important to raising a family in my opinion. It helps your children understand what is good music and what is bad music.
I recently purchased from iTunes, Awesome God: An a Cappella Worship Series. My wife and I both love this CD. It only cost $9.99 on iTunes and we've already listened to it many times over. The song selection is great and has been quite a blessing to us. It comes with a good recommendation and if you are not an iTunes lover, you can purchase the CD on Amazon for $18 plus shipping. I've listed a few of the songs you'll find on this wonderful CD.

1. Awesome God
2. Ain't No Rock
3. Great Are You Lord
4. We Trust in the Name of the Lord
5. Give Thanks to the Lord
6. My Life Is in You
7. Wonderful Merciful Savior
8. Lamb of God
9. Hide Me Away, O Lord
10. Open My Heart
11. Open the Eyes of My Heart
12. In Your Presence
13. I Stand in Awe of You
14. Lord Reign in Me
15. Covenant of Love
16. There Is No Other Name
17. It's All Right
18. We Will Glorify


Please take the time to share you favorite music selections with us! Leave them in the comments section below.

0 comments: