Saturday, March 17, 2007

Our Daily Bread on your PDA


I think finding something that is suitable and enjoyable for your own personal devotions can be difficult. From time to time I change my devotions from reading a chapter of Proverbs to reading a particular book thru to reading My Utmost for His Highest to another devotional guide.

One devotional guide I have used is Our Daily Bread from RBC Ministries. It's a short thought that will challenge you for the day and suggests some Scripture reading along side it. I've found them to be refreshing and helpful in my spiritual life. You can also have them downloaded to your PDA as well, which makes them very accessible for the pastor on the go.

By the way, today's devotion is about a favorite place of mine- Mt. Shasta, CA. I spent much of my teenager years under Mt. Shasta. I loved that area as the beauty of it I've never seen anywhere else. Definitely, visit the site and take a look at Our Daily Bread, it could help bring a change in your devotions.

0 comments: