Thursday, March 08, 2007

Receipt shows possible iPhone discounts.

This news is a bit old, but still worth a mention here at TGP. One cingular/AT&T customer who traded in his old cellphone for a Blackberry Pearl noticed an interesting tag on the receipt.
The picture was taken from his receipt and it mentions a savings on the iPhone of a $150. Now, this could mean that an 4 GB iPhone from cingular/AT&T costs $650 and if you sign up for a 2 year contract it will only cost you $500. Or it could mean that the iPhone will only cost you $350 after you sign a 2 year contract. I sure hope it is the latter as that will be easier on my wallet.

Honestly, an iPhone has me intrigued quite a bit. I'm looking to replace my Lifedrive as I've mentioned before and my first choice is an iPhone. Having wifi on the device will be a huge help to me. I use a PDA to help keep track of my appointments, access commentaries and books via eBible, send email, etc. with it and I think the iPhone will be a good replacement of my Lifedrive.

Source: 5thirtyone

0 comments: