Saturday, March 03, 2007

Sermon of the week: 5 Steps to Genuine Revival


Here is my latest sermon recommendation for TGP- 5 Steps to Genuine Revival. This message was preached by Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley. I'm most familiar with him from his books, I don't think I've ever heard him preach. Real revival is something that is lacking sorely in our world today. I believe much of the revival we hear about wasn't real revival, but an emotional event. The Great Awakening had lasting impacts and other revivals like it had the same impact on society at those times. I think we all could use some Great Awakening revivals in our lives and I think this message will be a help to you. The file is only 3.3 mb and the sermon lasts about 28 minutes.

May God bless your services tomorrow.

Source: Sermon Audio

0 comments: