Saturday, March 10, 2007

Stain, stains, go away...

It happens to me all the time- stains. I hate it. My shirt, my pants, my tie, my jacket, they all collect spills and food from time to time. It's rather embarrassing to boot. Well, what can you do about stains. My Grandma gave me a stain chart when I first started college and I used it quite a bit to help me get rid of stains. However, I've lost that chart and I'm still getting stains on my clothes.
Well, I've found a site that can help me and I'm sure some of you with your stain problems. One might also want to carry a Tide-to-go pen or Shout wipes. These things should be in every pastors glove box and desk drawer. I've used both and they have met my needs sufficiently.



A Word About Stains - There's no escaping it:
Fresh stains are easier to remove than old ones.
Avoid machine drying or ironing until you've exhausted all stain removal efforts.
Time and heat can set some stains permanently.
Laundry tests show using Clorox® bleach for stain removal produces the best results.
For washable, non-colorfast clothes substitute powdered or liquid color-safe bleach, such as Clorox 2®.
Don't forget the prewash soil and stain removers like Stain Out®, that release stains and help detergents work more effectively.

0 comments: