Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Personal Evangelism: Writing your testimony as a tract

When it comes to evangelism, passing out tracts is one of the top methods. Tracts are easy to carry and can be a really effect way to share the Gospel with others. I think some of the best tracks that I have read have been about that person's personal testimony. I think these kind of tracts can be a huge help in improving your personal evangelism and in reaching others. Knowing the tract that I am receiving is one about this personal, I would be more likely to read it because I'm curious about this person and what has happened to them. We may not all have testimonies where God has saved us out of gross sin, but we can certainly share with them our salvation experience. I believe that this can be an effective tool to personal evangelism. 

0 comments: