Thursday, August 09, 2007

How'd I used my iPhone today!

Having a gadget that can make you more productive is an incredible joy! My iPhone does just that and as today was a busy day, it was very useful for me. Today one of my teenagers texted me about helping out at our county fair this weekend passing out tracts, I quickly responded to his text letting him know some details about it. I also had several voicemails today and with my visual voicemail on my iPhone I was able to quickly hear the ones I wanted to first. My wife also sent me some texts today about some of our bills being lower- YEAH! I also responded to some email and was able to check a church's website as well that I needed to look at. I also added events to my iPhone and change a few others that needed to be update because of some changes. Of course, I made and received many phone calls today. A few minutes ago, I went jogging and listened to my jogging playlist using my iPhone.
All of this I did with one device. For several years now, I have balked at a converged device, but now I am totally sold on the idea and the iPhone has been a huge reason for that change. Some may think an iPhone is an overpriced toy, but for me it has proven to be quite a productivity booster.

0 comments: