Monday, August 13, 2007

Looking back.

I thought you'd all enjoy looking back at our first post here at the Gadget Pastor. Here it is!

"OK, so maye this isn't highly anticipated (except by me). However, the The Gadget Buff blog is meant to serve as a help to other pastors, assistant pastors, youth pastors, and other church leaders and workers. Gadget news will be covered from time to time, but our main thrust is to give ideas and help to those wanting to implement or are using technology in their ministry. A forum will be available soon. As for now, we haven't gone live yet, but please keep checking back in the next few weeks."

Yes, the name was different and the forum idea never took off. However, it is quite exciting to be celebrating our 1 year anniversary and through out the week we will be looking back at some our first posts.

UPDATED: My Mom pointed out that I had a misspelled word in my very first post. Can you find it? If you do and post what the word is in the comments field I will send you a Joost Invite. It's only for the first person to comment and correctly identify the misspelled word. Thanks, Mom! (P.S. My mom is going to kill me when she reads this!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

maye --> maybe

Joshua Burdick said...

Congrats! You invite has been sent.