Thursday, August 30, 2007

Need help waking up early? Try this tips...


Here is a great article from Life Remix about how you can work at waking up early. Let's face it, many of us would rather sleep in given the chance, but being up early makes us more productive. So here are 24 tips that can help you wake up early.


"Since I've become a full-time freelancer, I've found one of the hardest things to do is to get up early. Without the threat of being fired, there just hasn't been a whole lot of motivation to get out of bed in a timely fashion.

I've quickly learned that getting up is crucial to success as an entrepreneur. And better yet: waking up early is really just a habit. You don't need any skill to do it. You just need to wake up consistently to condition your body to the routine. Here are some tips I've picked up along the way to ease the process of developing the habit of getting up early.

The most important thing to keep in mind is that you have to be motivated to get out of bed. Motivation is the only thing keeping us homo sapiens from lying in bed all day eating twinkies.

1. Create a conducive environment to wake up to. It may sound strange, but how messy my room is greatly affects how easy it is to wake up in the morning. I've found that if I have an orderly room to wake up in, I'm more inclined to bypass the snooze and start my day..."

Read More

1 comments:

Joshua Burdick said...

For what it is worth, waking up early has proven to be very helpful especially when I attending college at Pensacola Christian College. My days always started better waking up early.