Friday, August 31, 2007

Echo Prayer - Help you remember your prayer lists

Has someone every come up to you and ask you to pray for them at a specific time on a specific date? Maybe they were taking a test at school or an important meeting at work or some other request that was a time specific request. Now, I've told people that I would do that and I'll tell you what, I'm so afraid that I will miss praying for them at that time. Now I know you can pray for them that morning, but I think it means something to the person asking that you tell them you will pray for them at that time. So how can you do that and not be afraid you might forget it?
Enter Echo Prayer, an online prayer list website, that allows you to create a prayer list and add specific prayer requests with notes. Once you have done so, you can then have Echo Prayer email you or text message a reminder at whatever time, on whatever day. This service which is free can help you not forgot to pray for that person. Since most pastors carry cellphones have a text message come to you could be an excellent way to remember to pray for them. Check out Echo Prayer's demo as it walks you thru their service. Being that it's free and they don't spam you, this is one of those services that's worth signing up for!

0 comments: