Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The verdict is in: iPhone the good and the bad.

While I write this, I have several actions going on at ebay right now of my gadgets trying to raise money for an iPhone. I want one really bad. So one of my most important items to know was about the service plans for the device, well, that was released today and they look great for me. The next thing I wanted to know was it worth the price and did it perform as Apple said it would, especially the battery life. Well, David Pogue and Walt Mossberg have reviewed and published their thoughts on the iPhone. There is also a highlight video of these reviews which you can view below:





Engadget has collected facts from the many reviews that have been posted. You can view them here. It does look like one of the biggest complaints will be the Edge data network from At&t. It sounds slow, as bad as dailup in some cases. 
So far much of the reviews have been postive and the iPhone sounds like it will live up to its hype. Undoubtedly, the consumers will have the last say and it will be those early adopters that will be voicing their thoughts over the next days and weeks to come and as they do, we will know more about the iPhone in real life experiences.

I'm off to check my ebay auctions... by the way, take your time to view my Google Ads as they too are helping me raising money for my iPhone. ;)  

0 comments: