Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Our new printer comes today.


Last week, our toner went bad in our laser printer. I had bought a cheap toner and it only lasted half as long in our laser printer. On top of that, a new toner is roughly $70-80. On top of that, the paper tray is broken and it does always pull the paper correctly causing paper jams. On top of that, it was not compatible with our MacBook. It was time for a new printer.
I checked out several printers that would be compatible with our new MacBook and finally setted on the Brother HL-2070n laser printer. I had read several good reviews on the printer and it seemed many people were happy with it and reported that it works quite well. It also allows you to connect it to your home network and printer via WiFi which will be rather nice since we have a laptop now and not a desktop. I purchased it from Amazon for the price of $99 which included a $50 instant rebate. So $100 for a new laser printer that can print via a network, I thought was a good deal. I'm thankful that the Lord had it on sale when I needed it. So sometime today, UPS will be knocking on our door and I'll be setting up our new printer. I've got a ton of things I need to print so it will get a good test.

0 comments: