Monday, June 25, 2007

Ringo- photo sharing website.


For the last year or so, my friends we telling me to join Ringo, a photo sharing website. I'm really not big into these things at all. I normally email photos to friends and family, but apparently this site is suppose to make it easier. I've spent some time learning the site and it works well. I've also been able to send out invitations to old college friends that I have not seen or talked to in a long time. So that will be cool to catch up with them. Would I recommend it? I guess, if you are into that sort of thing. It does make it easier for folks who don't have highspeed to look at your pictures rather then emailing a huge group of pictures. 
I think a missionary could use a site like this to communicate and keep churches updated with their mission work. I really see that as a huge bonus to picture sharing websites like this. I know there are others out there, but it seems most of my friends have chosen this site to share their pictures, so I will to.

0 comments: