Wednesday, June 13, 2007

iGoogle allows more tabs.

Today, iGoogle allowed me to add more tabs. In the past, I was only allowed 6 tabs. While that did the job for the most part, I wanted a tab dedicated solely for Mac related sites. Well, today I noticed that I could add another tab and I was thrilled. So I clicked on "Add a tab" and then I named it "Mac sites" and I then saw an option, which I had not noticed before, to let Google automatically add websites based on the name of my tab. I allowed Google to do that and the nine most popular Mac sites were added without my having to do it myself. A very convenient time saving. If you haven't checked out iGoogle, you really should. I like Google reader, but I've been using iGoogle so long that I don't want to change for the moment.

0 comments: