Friday, June 29, 2007

Live from the Apple Store in Buffalo, NY


OK, I'm here at the Apple Store in Buffalo, NY awaiting the iPhone's arrival. What can I say, I'm a geek and a pastor. One of my teens thought that I was crazy and so does my pastor, but I explain to them that I am doing it for my The Gadget Pastor blog and my readers. For some reason, they don't share my same zeal for gadgets. So folks, I'll be here until 6pm and then I'll be walking away with an iPhone and I cannot wait. It feels like Christmas day for me like when I was a kid.
There are about 15-20 people inline as of 9:41am eastern time. I've already met George, my line buddy, and we've already been talking about the iPhone. I don't think we'll start seeing a lot of people until later this afternoon. We drove by the At&t store on our way in and the same people I saw last night were the only ones there today. Lots of comments are being made as people pass by and security guards are walking about as well. So, I'll do my best to keep you inform and let you know any other details.

0 comments: