Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Some pictures of the best cellphones coming shown at the 3GSM conference


If you are interested in seeing some of the latest phones to soon hit the mobile market, you can over at Wired News. They got pics of some of the hottest phones to be coming to a cellphone market new you. A lot of phones will be more of the smartphone nature and I think consumers will begin buying and using smartphones over the basic cellphone. Personally, I'm looking at buying a smartphone so I don't have to carry around my Lifedrive and my Motorola v557. While they work together well, I think having a device that could do both would be more practical. I've shun a convergence device for some time, but I've been changing my tune lately after seeing some of the upcoming devices in the next few months. (i.e. Windows Mobile 6, iPhone, etc.)

Source: Wired News

0 comments: