Saturday, February 24, 2007

How to pack lite/right when you travel.


This is a good tip and help when you are travelling. Lifehacker points to Travelite FAQ web site and their list of helping packing tips. Traveling in the ministry is quite common and I'm sure most of you are world-wide speakers. ;) You might be preaching out, on a mission trip, and other personal travel (i.e. vacation, weekend trip, etc.) To help make these trips less stressful and more enjoyable, it's good to have a system to your packing. It helps avoid forgetting things, know which bags hold what (this is great if you've lost luggage- been there done that! Several times even), etc.

Over the years, I've improved as a traveler and for most part have developed my own packing method. It's called my wife. JUST KIDDING! She does pack our family or me when I travel alone, but I have a list of what I need when I travel. It's a help to her and it's a help to me eliminating any buying of things I forget once I/we get to where I/we are going. If you are flying, it's also important to checkout the TSA rules for fliers. It'll be a huge help.

0 comments: