Monday, February 26, 2007

iPhone Commercial (UPDATED)


Last night during the Academy Awards, Oscars, Apple released a commercial of their upcoming Apple iPhone. If you were like me and didn't watch the Academy Awards, you can view the commercial at Apple iPhone Review.

The commercial doesn't show much about the iPhone at all. So if you are hoping for new interesting specs or something along those lines you will be disappointed. I do want a Apple iPhone to replace my aging Lifedrive. While I most concern about the iPhone's battery life, I really think it could be my next mobile device. I am hoping that theblack area on the backside of the iPhone is a battery cover. While it's hard to know for sure, I cannot understand why Apple would not have a way to switch out the battery. I mean you have to have a place to put the SIM card, so it makes sense to have a replaceable battery as well. Time will time and I'll have to wait closer until June to find out.

UPDATE: Apple now has that commercial posted to their website. You can view it here.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, thanks for the link to my site! I believe there's a slot on the top of the iPhone for holding the SIM card.

But I do agree that it would be great if the iPhone had a removable battery. I would hate to have to ship my cell phone to Apple just to have the battery replaced.

Chris