Saturday, February 03, 2007

Bill Gates on Vista and Apple's 'Lying' Ads


MSNBC has done a interview with Microsoft's Bill Gates on Microsoft's latest release of Windows Vista. It's an interesting article and kind of gives a bit more of the thinking behind Windows Vista. My favorite part is Gates response to the Apple "PC vs. Mac" commercials. I've always found the commercials funny and entertaining. Gates doesn't like them at all. Go figure.
I'm, so far, enjoying Windows Vista on my PC and I'm glad I upgraded to Vista. The install was a bit scary, but everything is running quite smoothly now. (knock on wood). If all stays and goes well, I'll be a very happy user of Windows Vista. I do believe though that if you have Windows XP or Professional, you don't really need to upgrade to Vista. You'll really not miss much. If you do decided to upgrade to Vista, I'd recommend purchasing a computer with Vista already on it. It'd will be a lot easier and less headaches for you.

0 comments: