Friday, February 23, 2007

PC World's Windows Vista FAQ


Windows Vista FAQ from PC World is an excellent resource for all you Windows Vista hopefuls and those who have taken the jump already like me. Unfortunately, my video card is waiting for a new driver to be released so I stop getting stop errors. Vista is constantly telling me that I need new drivers, but nvidia says they will have them down the road. Hopefully they do.
In the meantime, I've read thru this FAQ and it does offer some clarification on Vista. I build my own PCs as it is a hobby of mine. However, buying a new PC would be the best way to go if you want Vista on it. I'd also recommend Vista Home Premium instead of Windows Vista Basic. Basic would be a waste of your money as it lacks the really neat features of Vista. If you do decided to build your own PC, be sure to check the manufacturers website to make sure that particular product does support Windows Vista. I've learned that one the hard way.

0 comments: