Friday, February 02, 2007

10 foods for a good night's sleep


Lifehacker pointed out some great food items to help you get a good nights rest. I don't know about you, but my brain doesn't seem to shut down at night at all. I have so many things running through my mind and all of them are important. I'll struggle to fall asleep right away. Grant it, the Lord might be trying to get my attention... anyhow, I hope you check this out and it maybe a help to your especially if you have troubles falling asleep at night.

"What is the secret to getting a solid 7 to 8 hours of sleep? Head for the kitchen and enjoy one or two of these 10 foods. They relax tense muscles, quiet buzzing minds, and/or get calming, sleep-inducing hormones - serotonin and melatonin - flowing. Yawning yet? "

READ MORE

0 comments: