Tuesday, January 30, 2007

What's making news.

Lots of things going on in the tech world today.

Microsoft has launched Windows Vista today. This latest version of the Windows comes almost 5 years after Windows XP. It is said to be a more secure and robust version of Windows. I'll let you all know what I think as soon as I complete my upgrade to it this week.

Apple has given the Shuffle a spot of color today. Funny how their announcement comes the same day as Vista is releasd.

Apple has also announced their $1.99 AirPort Extreme 802.11n Enabler. This will allow some Mac users to unlock their Mac computers 802.11n feature.

Nitendo's Wii is doing quite well for Nitendo and their profits. Funny thing about the Wii is I know several adults who have been playing the Wii and they love it. There are not much of gamers themselves, but they do like the interaction of the Wii.

This one is a couple days old, but Palm has end of life'd their Lifedrive Mobile Manager. I love my Lifedrive and I had been hoping for a new version of a Mobile Manager, but it looks like there may not be a Lifedrive 2.

0 comments: