Saturday, January 27, 2007

iPhoneImitation


Looking to make your Palm appear to be an iPhone, well here is your chance. We have yet another iPhone look-a-like launcher for your Palm device. The last one, iPhony, disappeared because of Apple's pressure on the developer. So someone else is trying again and I'm sure that Apple will be contacting them soon. To learn more about iPhone Imitation click here. As of miday Saturday, the file is still available for download for those interested in trying this out on their Palm devices. This one supports hires+ screens.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I installed it on my Palm Centro. The battery life indicator seems to "twitch" and the signal strength doesn't appear on screen at all. Maybe not entirely compatible. But it works very well. I only with that the "TV" icon was available so that I could assign my SprintTV to it.

Anonymous said...

wheres the download button?