Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Online Bible North America - Downloads

Online Bible was a popular Bible program for the PC when I was in college. Mainly because it was free and being a college student I never had a lot of money. So, I used online Bible to help with my classes and sermon preparations. Its been a while since I last checked their site and I found out that they now offer a Pocket PC app that works alongside Online Bible for your PC. I don't have a Pocket PC so I cannot test this feature. However, if you have a PPC and didn't know about this feature, it might be worth checking out and downloading the program. After all it is free. They do offer my favorite commentary set by Matthew Henry. I think it's one of the best commentary sets out there as it is loaded with content, doctrine, explanations, and insights on the Scriptures.

0 comments: