Saturday, January 06, 2007

I will be having surgery on Monday.

Things will be a bit slow around here for the next couple days. I'm having ACL reconstructive surgery on my right knee. While on a teen activity, I tore my ACL while playing basketball. That happened last August. I didn't have the doctor look at it until early November and now I just a couple of days away from surgery. I'm a bit nervous about this as it is my first surgery (besides my wisdom teeth). I'll be in a knee immobilizer for 2 weeks and can't drive for 4 weeks. By midweek I should be posting again. I'd appreciate if you'd keep me in your prayers. I'm off to get a permanent marker to mark my good knee! ;)

1 comments:

Antoine said...

Hey Bro;
I have had the same to my knee and surgery happened 6 months after the injury. Enjoy the rest, and have a Christ-centered mind when the muscle relaxers wear off. I shall most def keep you in prayers for a speedy recovery.