Friday, January 05, 2007

2day - See all your appointments and tasks in one screen

Staying productive in the ministry means being able to see what you have to do quickly. Sometimes I don't have time to open my tasks application or my datebook application on my Lifedrive. I like to have a Today screen that shows me what I have planned for the day. I use Datebk 6's today screen for this, but 2day is a very good Today screen application for your Palm. Right now it is on sale at Palm OS Central for $10.05. A great price for this productive app.

- "Today" type application - detailed list of all of your calendar & to do items.

- New: New PIM databases support - Including new calendar fields, location, categories, birthdays and timezones.

- New: Week view.

- New: High-Resolution support - Icons & graphics, small font.

- New: DIA (320x480).

- Call, send SMS/Email & browse to numbers / addresses in your appointments & to dos.

- See the status of your Emails, SMS, IM, Voice-memo, Voice mail (**), Missed calls (*) and alerts.




- No stylus operation, plus TRUE 5-way navigator support.

- Skinnable (for Treo users - use images from your camera).

- View next day/s items, too. Launch at power on.

- Supports Plugins...

- Multitude of new features - category filtering, templates for alarm clock & timer creation, coloring today meetings, ...

(*) - All Palm SmartPhones.
(**) - Treo devices (depending on carrier).

0 comments: