Saturday, January 13, 2007

My favorite music at the moment


I enjoy listening to music. It's a great way for me to relax or study. The majority of my music is piano, classical, and movie soundtracks. Right now I'm listening to The Chronicles of Narnia soundtrack. It's the orchestration version, not the lyric soundtrack. I'm listening to the soundtrack on my iPod nano. Works very well and I highly recommend the nano as it is a light device and the battery life on it is amazing. It's a lot easier to carrier the nano around then my Lifedrive and with the nano I don't have the annoy skipping like the Lifedrive is occasionally prone to.
I have also loaded some messages and Christian podcasts on my nano. My favorite podcast is Back to the Bible with Woodrow Kroll. It's about 25 to 30 minutes long and I can listen to it on my way to the church and on my way home and have the complete podcast done. It's multitasking and is proving to be very helpful and spiritually challenging.
Now you have many choices for an mp3 player, I choose the nano because of the wealth of music available on iTunes and the simplicity of an iPod. Another great mp3 player I have used is the Creative Zen Nano Plus. It is the 1 GB model and I must say it has way more features then the nano. It's also a lot cheaper as well. If you are looking for a decent mp3 player check out the Zen nano and the iPod nano. Both are excellent devices.

0 comments: