Saturday, January 20, 2007

Conservative Christian music at Sacred Audio


I certainly enjoy listening to music on my iPod. Since owning my iPod, I've found myself listening to more music and podcasts then I had before my iPod. When it comes to my taste in Christian music, I prefer a instrumental conservative style over the more popular contemporary style. So you can imagine my excitment when I found Sacred Audio at website dedicated to those that enjoy instrumental conservative style of Christian music. They have many albums and tracks available for download. You can even download a freebie, Sweet Hour of Prayer. I've listened to quite a few of their previews and I found several songs that I liked. If you favor sacred music, you ought to check out Sacred Audio. Their tracks sell for $.99 and many of the albums sell for $9.99, so the prices are rather competitive.

0 comments: