Saturday, September 16, 2006

SermonAudio - A great online website for sermons and other resources

Listening to messages via my Lifedrive or my Zen Nano Plus mp3 player is another great use to my gadgets. Many times I will load up a message from a preacher I know or I will listen to one that is recommended to me. Sermonaudio.com is another great online resource to download sermons in the mp3 format. I have loaded a good number of messages from this site and they have a good variety of old time preachers and modern preachers. You can search by topic or by preachers name and there are thousands of sermons to download. Once downloaded you can easily add them to your iPod, PDA, or other mp3 player. There is also a place to upload your messages if you would like. It might be nice for family and friends.

If you haven't booked mark this site, I would highly recommend that you do and also that you sign up for their newsletter.

0 comments: