Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Plugged In Online: A useful website for all


The main reason I wanted to start The Gadget Pastor was to share with others technology tips for ministry that I have learned or that others are willing to share with the TGP community. Along with that, I wanted to share websites that I have found to be helpful in my ministry as well. Plugged In Online is one of them. Plugged In Online is a website ran by Focus on the Family that reviews current movies (in theaters and new release DVDs), television shows, and music. From a personal stand point, I have found it to be quite helpful, but from a youth pastor's stand point I have found it extremely useful. Sometimes I hear my teens mention groups, movies, TV shows and I honestly don't know who or what they are. Using Pluggedin Online, I stay informed and able to help my young people discern what is best when it comes to these areas of their life. Its an excellent resource for any Christian or pastor.

0 comments: