Thursday, September 21, 2006

A new Treo smartphone is on its way from Palm


Well, this has been picked up by Gadgets on the Go, PDA 247, and Palm Addicts that Palm has confirmed that in the coming weeks it will be releasing a new low-end Treo device, most likely the rumored Treo 680. The rumored specs are 64 mb of memory, VGA camera, and no infra-red port. I'm very much interested in this device as it is rumored to be priced around $200. If so, I might upgrade my current cell phone, a Motorola v557, for the Treo. I think it might be quite helpful for me as I've traveled quite a bit this past year and I'm running The Gadget Pastor. I've done a lot of thinking on this line and I'll probably go Treo soon, but I'm not likely to give up my Lifedrive right away.

So with all this, I wonder how many of you use a smartphone be it a Pocket PC or Palm device or whatever? Let us know in the comments!

0 comments: