Friday, September 22, 2006

Apps That Make Me Work Smarter on My Treo

Antoine from Mobile Ministry Magazine sent this in to Palm Addicts on how his Treo smartphone makes him work smarter. PDAs, like my Lifedrive, and smartphones can really help in making someone more productive and effective. Just read Antoine's comments about his Treo and you'll see why.

"Greetings all; I have to in part say that I apologize for being up and writing this because I am so excited while I am writing it. The reason for my excitement is that I have downloaded and installed Stand Alone's beta release of Type Right and it honestly has been quite excited to use my Treo again. As a website designer (think user interface and accessibility person), I like those applications that help me to do things simply and efficiently, and Type Right does just that. And so I happily rolled out of my bed to get out and email to Stand Alone for this new and most excellent program. "

Read more.

0 comments: